RP Dabbler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Princess and the Siren

2 posters

Go down

The Princess and the Siren Empty The Princess and the Siren

Post by Varsk Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:46 pm

— The Princess and the Siren —
A Fucked Up Fairy Tale

The Princess and the Siren Siren_10

Once upon a time there was a young princess in a not so far away land. She spent her entire childhood reading fairy tales of mermaids and sirens, creatures she admired and longed to be among. One day, the princess stood by the sea, staring into the pink and purple hues of the setting sun. Waves crashed on the sandy beach at her bare toes as her eyes strained, searching the horizon for any signs of the beautiful monsters that sang melodies of death to the men on ships.

Alas, with the last of the days light, there were no mermaids or sirens to be found. The princess, saddened, turned heel and headed back to the castle where she would spend another dry night nestled in her enormous luxury bed.

In the warmth of her blankets tucked so tightly around her, she could not sleep, for she yearned more than anything to be in the water, a fin instead of feet. She wiggled her legs, imagining what it would be like. To swim along side the fish of the seas, close encounters with whales and dolphins, sharks and other marine beasts. Oh how the thoughts drifted her into a deep sleep.

Within her dream she was below the fury of the waves, no fins but surrounded by the beautiful creatures. They swam circles around her, three beautiful maidens of the deep, and one beautiful lord. He swam close to her, touched her with gentle hands. He whispered, words so quiet, words beckoning her to join them. Words that sounded like the sweet melody of freedom.

Light of the new day danced in the gossamer curtains hanging in the tall stain glass windows, bidding creature and man to wake for the day. The young princess cringed at the light, toppling the large blanket onto her face to hide. Her dreams were salvation, a window to her deepest desires. However, the maids of the castle entered her room, as every other day, to retrieve her from her bed.

A typical day in the young princess' life. Forced to be awake, dress in uncomfortable corsets and heavy gowns. She was nothing more than a living doll. She glanced out the window into the horizon, taking in the rolling waves of the dark waters of the sea.

The dining hall, a grand room with a table too long for the five that dined there. The princess found herself daydreaming already, of the beautiful lord in her dreams. Calling to her. She could hear him as though he was more than a dream, as though he was drifting in the water near the castle, waiting for her.

"Darling, sit up right," the Queen spoke firmly. She was a prime example of a doll with her pristine make up and wrinkless gowns. Grace was weaved into every fiber of the princess' mother. As instructed, she straightened her back. Her gaze held captive on the food before her as her mind flashed back and forth between reality and the dream.

'Join us..," the words were thick and sweet like honey in her mind, 'Join me."

"Darling, elbows down, back straight!" the Queen urged her daughter, "It's not lady like."

The princess rose, her fists crashing down heavy on the table, "I don't want to be lady like, I want to lure men to their death!"

The room fell silent. The King and Queen glared disapprovingly, her siblings in awe of her bold display. The princess darted from the room and raced down the halls of the castle. She charged out from the heavy doors of the castle and made her way swiftly to the shoreline. She peeled the heavy gown from her body and fought off her corset. In only a thin white slip, she waded into the water. Waist deep, she stood, waiting, arms stretched out to her sides, palms touching the surface.

'Join me...," the words echoed, so real outside of her head. Around her the water moved, swirling as if there was a fish swimming close. The princess looked down, there was nothing there. 'Join me'. The princess shivered, the water growing colder, the voice in her mind growing louder. The world around her disappeared as she slipped into the water.

She drifted in open water. Just above the sun sparkled against the surface, below, a vast dark mystery. Her eyes darted from side to side, head turning about to look for signs of life. It was only her. Her and the voice in her head. The sweet, dark, sultry voice that beckoned her deeper, 'Join me.'

As the princess turned her head to face forward, the beautiful lord of her dreams hovered in the water just in front of her. An arms reach away. His silver hair danced weightlessly about him, his delicate white skin almost too bright in the suns light. The princess stared into the dark temptation of his eyes before dropping to his pink lips, "Join me..."

With an extension of their arms, they touched. His hand a gentle caress against her arm as he pulled her to him. She smiled, her dream a reality, freedom from high expectation. The lord leaned close, brushing his lips against her cheek. With locked eyes, she parted her lips, "I'm ready". A small light formed in the lords mouth as he moved close, pulling her against himself. The princess closed her eyes and leaned in.

A moment passed. Opening her eyes, the princess was no longer with the beautiful lord of her dreams, but a monster with daggers for teeth which came fast, sinking into her shoulder. She screamed, pain coursing through her body as she gasped for air, only finding water filling her lungs. Her blood flooded the water as the siren ripped her flesh off, devouring her as she fought against him. The light dimmed. Her vision became red and pain the last sensation the young princess ever felt as her life escaped her.

Varsk
Varsk
Admin

Player Power : 12669

https://rpdabbler.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Princess and the Siren Empty Re: The Princess and the Siren

Post by TGDemento Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:29 am

Yeah, that was fucked up.

Pretty neat, though. 10/10
TGDemento
TGDemento